We had a great response to our first pitching clinic for our girls which was very exciting. We will be having another Pitching Clinic at our fields on Sunday February 23rd. We will be breaking the age groups into two 45 minute sessions this time to better accommodate the needs of our pitchers.
2:00pm-2:45pm - 8U
2:45pm-3:30pm – 10U and 12U
- 1. The clinics will be on Field #3 starting at 2:00pm and 2:45pm sharp. Please get to the field plenty early to get checked in and pay your $20.00 (cash or check made out to LAYBS)
- 2. Once you check in, please play catch with your daughter to get those arms warmed up. This clinic will be between two practices so please be out of the way of the other teams when warming up.
- 3. During the clinic you will be catching for your daughter so please make sure to bring your glove. This will also be helpful as you observe during the clinic and then you can help your daughter practice at home after the clinic.
- 4. Balls will be provided at the clinic so you do not need to bring your own with you.
- 5. Now that the season has started and all of our equipment is out to coaches we do not have buckets for you to use. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BUCKET TO SIT ON IF YOU WANT ONE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if your daughter would like to sign up for this clinic. Like last time these clinics will have a limited number of spaces available so please don’t wait until the last second.